Selling Your Home
The Benefits of Letting us Assist with pricing
This is potentially the biggest decision you will need to make about your home. Pricing your home at a competitive, realistic price can mean the difference between a sale and a dormant listing.
Once you’ve achieved a realistic sales price, you can count on seeing multiple bids on your home. You can also anticipate the sale of your home for the best possible price. Working with Ghazaleh means you’re pricing your home at the best price!
- Your home will sell faster, because it will get exposed to qualified customers.
- We make sure your home is priced according to market condition. This means higher offers.
- Well-priced properties can generate multiple offers.
- Real Estate Professionals will be enthusiastic about presenting your listing to their buyers.
For a current market analysis of your home please feel free to take advantage of a Complimentary Evaluation on your Home.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
PREPARING YOUR HOME TO SELL.
It’s always recommended that you improve your dwelling (inside AND out!) before listing it for sale. That doesn’t mean you need to invest a significant amount of time or money to do so.
Just a tiny effort will greatly boost the perceived value of your home!
Here are a few tips to help you improve your home’s visual appeal:
Exterior Overall look
- Keep lawns reduced
- Trim hedges and shrubs
- Weed gardens and paths
- Clear driveway and clean up any oil spills
- Clean out garage
- Power wash
- Touch up color
- Plant colorful, affordable flowers in containers if necessary
At the front Door
- Clean patio and foyer
- Assure door bell operates
- Repair any damaged screens
- Fresh paint or varnish front door
Create a Positive Mood
- Make sure your home smells fresh and clean
- Turn lights on
- Turn air conditioner/heater on
- Open up the drapes
- Light the fireplace
- Clear halls and stairs of mess
- Store extra pieces of furniture
- Clear kitchen table and stove top
- Clear clutter from closets makes the space look more spacious
- Remove unfilled boxes and storage containers
- Put away personal photos so potential buyers can envision the home as theirs
- Repair leaking taps along with toilets
- Clean air conditioner and filters
- Tighten up door knobs along with latches
- Apply new paint or touch up where necessary
- Thoroughly clean and repair windows
- Repair seals around tubs and basins
- Replace defective lamps
- Oil squeaking doorways
- Clean and freshen lavatories
- Clean fridge and stove (inside as well as out)
- Clean around heating vents
- Thoroughly clean washer and hair dryer
- Clean carpets, drapes and window blinds
- Eliminate pet smells and stains